I thought I’d take 15 minutes to create a quick digital painting in the baroque style.  I did this with a series of fast glazes using only one brush set to various opacities and controlling the tone and the color simultaneously.  The red was a little more washed out than I would have liked.  I think a deeper brown red would have worked better, but I didn’t want to waste time, I have to get back to flatting Xforce and Ultimates.  Let me know if you like this.  I had to darken it a bit since my windows setup is set a bit darker than most peoples machines because that works better for comics and I noticed it the picture was too light in linux and on other people’s screens.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply